Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Julia Fischer Strand, 2002 & 2003

2003 Brown County Dairy Princesses: Julia Fischer, Robyn Schnobrich and Sarah Haala.

2002 Brown County Dairy Princesses: Shannon Sellner, (Matt Mages impersonating a dairy princess-that was a funny joke!) and Julia Fischer.

Julia Fischer Strand, 2002 & 2003

Parents: Larry and Deb Fischer, Sleepy Eye, MN
Currently: Janesville, MN
When asked about her favorite dairy promotions, Julia shares, “I loved the parades and dressing up in formals for them. I also loved visiting the classrooms. The children just soak up everything you tell them and their excitement rubs off on you!” Julia now lives in Janesville, MN with her husband Alan, 1 year old daughter Abigail, and their dog Mya. She currently works at True Value Company as a Human Resource Representative. To current princesses, Julia says “Have fun!” To continue promoting the dairy industry, Julia makes sure that her co-workers use butter instead of margarine! (Especially if they bring in food to share) And she ensures her family gets their 3 a day! When asked to share a story, Julia said, “I have to admit the crown can have powers. The biggest thing I remember is when little girls would come up to me wanting to try on my crown or think I was a real princess. You could always make their day by having them try it on!”

No comments:

Post a Comment